Narasinha Dutt College has produced Principals, Scientists, entrepreneurs, Lawers, social entrepreneurs, artists, writers and managers. The Narasinha Dutt College Alumni Association brings all these outstanding people and their collective wealth of knowledge and experience together on a single platform. This shared excellence is our contribution to the growing generation, the Institute and the society as a whole. ‘Jnanat Paratarm Nahi(There is no higher attainment than knowledge)’. With this motto in mind, we seamlessly connect with the Institute, faculty, students and fellow alumni.
The Narasinha Dutt College Alumni Association aims to link the alumni to the institution, develop synergistic plans to support the institution and achieve its vision, and to enable the institute to add value to all its stakeholders.
- To establish and maintain an alumni association structure – board, chapters, batch representatives that will enable in the smooth governance of the association
- To inspire alumni to enhance the leadership of the Institute and stay connected
- To provide a focal point of contact among alumni to interact and network with each other
- To support the institute with resources that it will need for its various activities
- To strengthen ties between the Institute and alumni and encourage them to participate in the various cultural and social activities
All graduates and post- graduates who have undergone programs from Narasinha Dutt College including PG-Mathematics, PG- English, B.A, B.COM, B.Sc(Honours/General) programs beyond a certain duration automatically become eligible to be Alumni Association members. The Alumni Association is registered of Societies West Bengal ACT XXVI of 1961 . Professor Sukhendu Kanrar as Chairperson, Alumni Relations is steering the leadership with enough perfection.He is assisted by the Alumni Office comprising team members who administer the alumni website www.narasinhaduttcollege.edu/alumni, publish a bi-annual alumni magazine and newsletters, host reunions and alumni events, and act as a bridge between all institute programs and the alumni worldwide.
Please send your comments and suggestions to email@example.com